1. Both the client and others for whom they are booking shall be legally bound by these terms and booking conditions. The client shall bring these terms and booking conditions promptly to the attention of others for whom they are acting (including a third party).
TennisBoxOffice.com (hereafter referred to as 'TennisBoxOffice.com') on receipt of the completed Booking Form, an e-mail booking or a written order from the client and written confirmation being sent by TennisBoxOffice.com, by email or by regular post.
2. These terms and booking conditions between the client and TennisBoxOffice.com are governed by the Laws of England and are under the jurisdiction of the English courts. They supersede any prior agreement, assurance or arrangement whether oral or in writing between parties. The client should not rely on any understanding or statement not set out in this website and these Booking Conditions. If any of the terms or ooking conditions should prove unenforceable or ineffective the remaining terms and booking conditions shall not be affected.
3. A non-refundable deposit of 30 per cent of the total cost must be paid within ten days of receipt of the invoice. The balance must be paid nine weeks before the start of the Championships. Should these time limits not be honoured, TennisBoxOffice.com reserves the right to treat the booking as a cancellation, re-allocating the booking without informing the client.
If the event is cancelled for any reason including weather conditions, industrial disputes, war, terrorism, national emergency or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of TennisBoxOffice.com, no refunds will be made. If the client is unable to attend the event any reason including weather conditions, industrial disputes, war, terrorism, national emergency or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of TennisBoxOffice.com, no refunds will be made.
Packages offered are subject to availability. Any account relating to provisions not included in this website should be paid within ten days of receipt of the invoice.
4. TennisBoxOffice.com reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices for Centre Court debenture tickets at any time, in line with market fluctuation. Once a firm booking has been received by TennisBoxOffice.com, the advertised price for Centre Court tickets at the time of booking will be applied to that booking and the price for that particular transaction will become fixed until the invoice has been paid in full. It is possible that future prices for similar debenture tickets on the same day may go up or down, in line with market fluctuation. However no compensation or further charges will be applied to a booking once made, irrespective of market fluctuation and the resulting change in advertised prices.
5. Cancellations must be made in writing. The date of cancellation is the date on which written confirmation is received at the offices of TennisBoxOffice.com. Should a cancellation be made after the Booking Form or a written or verbal order has been received by TennisBoxOffice.com, the following charges will apply:
|Time before Day of event||
Percentage of the total cost
|More than 16 weeks||
20 per cent
|Between 12 and 16 weeks||
40 per cent
|Between 8 and 12 weeks||
60 per cent
|Between 4 and 8 weeks||
80 per cent
|Under 4 weeks||
100 per cent
6. TennisBoxOffice.com will endeavour to ensure that the packages will be as described. Any component part including, but not limited to, dates, timings, prices and arrangements may be amended or omitted by TennisBoxOffice.com at its discretion at any time. Should TennisBoxOffice.com amend or omit any component from the described package, the client shall be entitled to cancel the booking. TennisBoxOffice.com will only be liable to refund just the monies paid by the client.
7. Centre Court and No. 1 Court debenture tickets are normally supplied in pairs. When agreed by both parties in advance and in writing, TennisBoxOffice.com will endeavour to supply Centre and/or No. 1 Court seats in blocks of four or more for group bookings. Should TennisBoxOffice.com be unable to supply seats in blocks of four or more for any reason whatsoever, TennisBoxOffice.com will not be liable to refund any monies paid by the client where Centre and/or No. 1 Court debenture tickets are supplied in pairs. As Wimbledon tickets are normally supplied in multiples of two, in cases where an order is placed for an odd number of Centre and/or No. 1 Court debenture tickets (eg. a single seat, or three seats together, etc.) TennisBoxOffice.com reserves the right to make a surcharge if left with a single Wimbledon debenture ticket, which is difficult to market. This surcharge will be no more than 25 per cent of the original single ticket price as advertised on this website, at the date that the booking is made.
8. If John McEnroe, Boris Becker and/or Pat Cash are unable to attend on the date booked due to illness, television commitments, weather conditions or for any other reason, TennisBoxOffice.com will not pay any compensation. TennisBoxOffice.com has the right to refuse entry or refuse the taking of a particular photograph.
9. TennisBoxOffice.com will not be liable in the case of any loss, injury, death or damage caused to any person or property, except where such loss, injury or damage is caused as a result of negligence by TennisBoxOffice.com. Any claim resulting from legal liability will not include damages for consequential or indirect loss. 10. If the client is making the booking on behalf of third parties, TennisBoxOffice.com shall not be responsible for any misrepresentations made by the client. The client must not associate itself with TennisBoxOffice.com or hold itself as an agent, a representative or a partner of TennisBoxOffice.com.
Registered in U.K. no. 5596125
1 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Barnet, Herts., EN5 5TZ